JumpLoader is a Java applet designed to upload files from the client to a server. This is a valuable replacement for <input type="file"> rudiment of HTML.
This is suitable tool for webmasters who wish to provide a better way for users to upload files to their websites. This could be photo galleries, web hosting providers or any kind of service that requires user files retrieval.
JumpLoader is free.
- Upload utilizing HTTP(S) protocol.
- Upload to FTP(S) server.
- Client side image transformation (i.e. scale, rotate) on upload.
- Scaled image watermarking.
- Image thumbnail support.
- Integrated file system browser (demo).
- Transparent proxy support.
- Browser cookie support.
- Unlimited file count.
- Unlimited file(s) length.
- Concurrent upload of multiple files.
- Upload progress monitor.
- Upload directories (including zipping and encryption).
- Resume broken uploads.
- Custom attributes.
- Partitioned file upload.
- Configure constraints for files allowed to upload (file name pattern, file length, total length).
- Manage queue (add, remove, abort, retry files), even while uploading.
- Add files using preferred way: drag and drop, standard file dialog or integrated file system browser (see screenshots).
- Customizable view.
- Configurable upload options (target URL, request parameters).
- Receive custom errors from server.
- Document processing (download/edit/upload).
- Metadata input.
- Internal image editor (demo, screenshot)
- Download files (demo)
For a full list of features please refer to documentation.
- There are Drag&Drop issues on MacOS with some browsers (i.e. firefox: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=588455). Please vote!
- There is Java 7 bug that prevents FTP file uploads: http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7077696. Please vote!
- If applet doesnt load and java console displays similar message:
java.lang.ClassFormatError: Incompatible magic value 1014264382 in class file...
most likely web server sends wrong mimetype header for JAR file. Consider registering following mimetypes for typical java files:
You may use this software for free, however, you should not:
- Decompile binaries.
- Alter or replace class and/or resource files.
- Redistribute this software under different name or authority.
If you would like a customized version, I can do this for a fee. Don’t hesitate to contact me with questions or comments.
|No logo version||$100|
|Enterprise version (source code)||$400|
Invoice and registered copy download link will be emailed after transaction completes.
Transactions processed manually, please allow up to 1 working day for processing.
Purchased license have no domain limitation and includes free upgrades for 2.* releases.
Jumploader comes without any warranty.
Download sample source code and project file list.
Registered customers can build customized (logo, link/tooltip on logo, publisher name) and secured (prevent applet loading from foreign sites, disable logo removal) applet versions online. Builder link is the same as registered copy download link, but without file at the end of the path.